Tuesday 15 May 2012

Indian Runners

I had never seen ducks like these before now . They are called Indian Runners and they are funny.  The source of many a cartoon duck I imagine. I love  them!








Another weekend ramble in the woods......







Rabbit Holes 


 
A tree hole



A closer look



There were so many spiders here but my camera just couldn,t zoom in close enough




Forget-me-nots


Made it back to the van

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment