Tuesday 21 February 2012

1st Crochet Project





well......feeling very pleased,I have been working on this for about a year and a half and it is very nearly finished !! Some ends to sew in and maybe a few decorative flowers. It is very luxurious, made of mohair from an old jumper, some wool I have had since  I was seventeen,some chenille from charity shops. I                                                    
A friend showed me how to do this simple afghan pattern and away I went; I had always wanted to learn to crochet but have found the instructions confusing so to be shown was perfect and since You Tube and all the great little tutorials one can see I,m going to keep at it .                                                                          
It feels so cosy wrapped up in it and already the kids have commendeered it .
I love It!

No comments:

Post a Comment