Wednesday 3 July 2013

1st outings of Spring and catch up

Oh my goodness, firstly our winter dragged on. Really we only came out of it about 4 weeks ago..last week of May/first week of June ; then suddenly we have been super busy since we have been able to be outside super comfortably. I have a few posts saved not published of small ventures out. So catch up here I go.... (this remind me of keeping diaries when I was young, all conscientious at the beginning then a few gaps here and there until finally abandoned for another year.) I don,t think I will stop this though even if it is a little sporadic as it is so lovely to have a visual account of our life.




On the beach at St Osyths. It was so cold only our lovely boy joined us.
 
 
 



Another freezing day a couple of  weeks after Easter. We went to London zoo....Hmmn a funny zoo,  I,ve always found it to be quite a sad sort of a place,even after they,ve spent loads of money on it .  I just don.t think it works having a zoo in a city. There is no space and  I think you pick up on the feelings of the animals.
It has it.s benefits for providing education and opportunities for city folk but it,s a sad sort of a zoo in my opinion.  It was lovely to see the Aardvarks though and the Seahorses. It was bitterly cold.
 
 
 
 


A wonderful mechanical bird clock


Humming bird


Sproglets


The never ending crochet blanket I,m working on!
 
 
 
 


Skyline from Parliament Hill, Hampstead Heath. One of the first warm days.
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment